Thales Gemalto Cinterion BGS2-W Rel.2
The M2M Cinterion BGS2-W Rel.2 Wireless Module offers 2G connectivity, full voice capabilities, high-speed GPRS data DL: max.85.6 kbps, UL: max 42.8 kbps and best-in-class low power consumption and the lowest power consumption in its class.
This BGS2-W module is designed for use anywhere in the world.
• Dimensions: 27.6 x 18.8 x 2.7 mm
• Cast: LGA
• Technology: Dual-Band 2G Frequency
• Frequency: GSM / GPRS
• Temperature range: -40 °C to + 90°C
• EDGE data transfers: No
• GPRS Data Streams: Multislot Class 10
• CDMA: No
• CSD: Yes
• Audio analog / digital interface: 1x / x
• USB Interface: No.
• Java embedded: No
• SMS: Yes
• Fax: Yes
• TCP / IP: Yes
• Antenna connector: via LGA pins
• Multi GPIO's (digital): Yes, 6x
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.