Thales Gemalto Cinterion BGS5 (Rel.2)
Thales Gemalto Cinterion BGS5 is a high-performance M2M module that allows you to create your own JAVA application. BGS5 provides a highly efficient 2G connection. The module has small dimensions compatible with Cinterion Industrial 3G modules and is the perfect choice for industrial solutions.
The Gemalto Cinterion BGS5 offers GSM Quad-Band connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) with GPRS class 12 support. It is ideal for applications such as remote monitoring and control.
• 2G GPRS Class 12
• DL: max 85.6 kbps, UL: max 85.6 kbps
• Audio analog/digital interface
• FOTA configurable and free of charge
• Compatible with high-speed USB 2.0 interface
• Integrated TCP/IP stack
• LGA technology
• Integrated Java
• Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
• RLS monitoring (Jamming Detection)
• 5 MB RAM
• 10 MB Flash
• Dimensions: 27.6 x 18.8 x 2.7 mm
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.