Thales Gemalto Cinterion DGL61-W Gateway
The Cinterion DGL61-W delivers the perfect solution for securing the future of existing IoT applications that rely on 2G or 3G mobile connectivity. An industrial 4G USB dongle optimized for IoT technologies is provided by Global LTE Cat. 1 connection with 3G and 2G support, eliminating the use of fragile external antennas.
Using the USB interface, various industrial devices can be connected immediately without any problems. USB 2.0 allows quick and easy device integration, and the built-in antenna simplifies installation and provides excellent performance.
Java ME 3.2 system offers the ability to create custom applications.
The 10 Mbit / s downlink and 5 Mbit / s uplink speeds are ideal for vending machines, kiosks, digital signage, payment terminals, ATMs and eHealth applications, including those that require video streaming. The ultra-rugged design of the gateway, the extended temperature range and the power supply via USB significantly support the stability, reliability and long life of the device itself. The gateway can be equipped with an optional Thales eSIM to enhance security and simplify production and logistics.
• Embedded TCP/IP stack with IPv4 and IPv6 support
• TCP/IP stack access via AT command and transparent
• TCP/UDP services
• Secure TCP/IP connectivity, new TSL/SSL engine (TSL1.2)
• Internet Services TCP/UDP server/client, DNS, Ping, HTTP, SMTP, FTP client
• Supply voltage range: 5V USB
• Dimensions: 114.5 x 73.5 x 19.5mm
• Operating temperature: -25°C to +65°C
• Integrated Antenna
• USB cable length: 200mm
• 3GPP Rel.9 Compliant Protocol Stack
• Twelve Bands FDD-LTE: 700, 800, 850, 900, 1700/2100 (AWS), 1800, 1900, 2100, 2600 MHz (bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 18, 19, 20, 28)
• Seven Bands UMTS (WCDMA/FDD): 800, 850, 900, 1700/2100 (AWS), 1800, 1900 and 2100 MHz (bands 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 19)
• Quad Band GSM: 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz
• SIM Application Toolkit, letter classes b, c, e with BIP and Run at support
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.