DSB-mini is designed for testing circuitry and software. The presence of this board gives the developer extra convenience when debugging their own decisions.
DSB-mini allows testing of advanced GSM modules functions such as analog and digital audio, SIM-cards, external interfaces, etc.
DSB-mini is the alternative to DSB75 including two USB ports, dual SIM support and pads for a component SIM. The DSB-mini
is compatible with all DSBAdapter boards, the MultiAdapter R1 and all Starter Kits.
• 2x USB
• 2x RS232 (ASC0, ASC1)
• I2C (supports 3V or 5V devices)
• Digital audio interface (DAI)
• 3.5mm jack socket
• Dual SIM Interface (1.8/3.0V)
• 2x ADC inputs
• 1x DAC output
• LEDs indicators for control, RS232 and
• 140 x 125 mm
• Manual or SW-controlled dual SIM
• Prepared for component SIM
• 3.5mm jack for PC headsets
• All module signals accessible
• Automatic driver level adjustment
• Various power supply options: 2xUSB, 5V, Battery or Laboratory PSU (8-30V)
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.