Thales Gemalto Cinterion ELS61-US Rel.2
The Cinterion ELS61-US Rel.2 wireless module from Thales Gemalto has a high-speed LTE connection suitable for M2M and IoT. Cinterion ELS61-E enables data download speeds of up to 10Mbit / s and uplink 5Mbit / s and offers the ability to create your own JAVA applications on the module it self.
Module Cinterion ELS61-US Rel.2 is available for America.
• TCP/IP stack access via AT command and transparent TCP/UDP services
• Secure Connection with TLS
• Internet Services TCP/UDP server/client, DNS, Ping, HTTP, SMTP, FTP client
• LGA pad soldering mount, MSL4
• LTE Cat.1 maximum speed 10/5 Mbit / s
• LTE bands 1, 3, 8, 20, 28 * (700 *, 800, 900, 1800, 2100 MHz)
• Dual-band GSM 900 and 1800 MHz
• Java embedded
• USB 2.0, serial interface ASC0 and ASC1
• 22 GPIO (including I2C, SPI)
• Supply voltage range: 3.0 - 4.5 V
• Dimensions: 27.6 x 25.4 x 2.2 mm
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.