Thales Gemalto Cinterion ELS81- E
Cinterion ELS81 - Gemalto's high-speed LTE module, supports data transmission on 4G Cat networks. It combines high-speed data transfer and high bandwidth. Supports seamless transition from 4G to 3G and 2G. Offers the ability to create your own JAVA applications on the module.
Module Cinterion ELS81- E is available for Europe.
• Region: NORAM, EMEA
• Reserved approval: AT & T
• LTE (FDD) 3GPP Rel. 9+
ELS81-US: 2, 4, 5, 12 (additional 3G backup) (700, 850, 1700/2100 (AWS) and 1900 MHz),
Tri Band UMTS: 5, 4, 2 (WCDMA / FDD 850, 1700/2100 (AWS) and 1900MHz)
• Java ™ ME 3.2 integrated processing
• IP Services
• USB is a composite mode compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac
• Full and incremental firmware update via USB and ASC
• Operating temperature range -40 ° C to + 85 ° C
• Dimensions: 27.6 x 25.4 x 2.2 mm
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.