Cinterion EXS82-W R1.3
Thales Gemalto Cinterion EXS82 IoT is a wireless module with LTE up to 5G connectivity with Low Power Wide Area(LPWA) capability for industrial applications.
The platform Cinterion leverages Qualcomm’s MDM9205 Modem and provides global LTE-M and NB-IoT connectivity with backup 2G / EDGE network connectivity and support for evolving 5G technologies. This guarantees a range of speeds that are effectively optimized for IoT, making it ideal for small battery-powered devices in remote locations, including smart meters, medical applications, wearables and smart cities products.
• FDD-LTE Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27,28, 66, 71, 85.
• Quad-Band GSM: 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz
• 3GPP Rel.14 Compliant Protocol
• LWM2M support with MODS (Module Services)
• Integrated GNSS support (GPS/BeiDou/Galileo/GLONASS)
• Compatible with Cinterion® Industrial module footprint
• SIM Application Toolkit with BIP
• Integrated eSIM support
• Firmware Over The Air (FOTA) technology
• Control via standardized commands (Hayes, TS 27.007 and27.005) and Cinterion® AT commands
• Embedded IPv4 and IPv6 TCP/IP stack access via ATcommand and transparent TCP/UDP services
• Internet Services: TCP server/client, UDP client, DNS, Ping,HTTP client, FTP client, MQTT client
• Secure Connection with TLS/DTLS
• Supply voltage range: 2.6-4.8 V
• Dimensions: 27.6 x 18.8 x 2.3 mm
• Weight: approx. 2.5 g
• Operating temperature: -40°C to +90°C
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.
More information can be found in the documents for download.