Thales Gemalto Cinterion LGA DevKit SM
The Cinterion® LGA DevKit SM is designed as a generic development adapter for Cinterion® LGA modules. With theLGA DevKit it is no longer necessary to connect the Cinterion® evaluation modules to an adapter for test and development purposes. The LGA DevKit may operate stand-alone without the need of any further tools or devices, or it can be operated with a port extender, for instance, the DSB75 or DSB-Mini as an adapter between the module and further external applications.
This Devkit is designed for modules of size S and M.
LGA DevKit is available in three variants:
• SM supports a full range of Industrial modules.
• L supports Industrial plus series modules.
• T supports all modules of the latest “Things” series.
Feature and Benefits:
• Future proof, ready for new, upcoming modules
• Stand-alone: Get the LGA module up and running without additional tooling
• Supports DSB75/DSB-Mini a port extender
• UART via USB VCP, and/or native USB communication
• Direct module signal access with a complete interruption for deep level investigation
• Real module current consumption measurement, no additional leakage current
• Powered via USB or external devices (e.g., DSB75/DSB-Mini)
• Adjustable module supply level2.8...4.5V
• VEXT self-adjustment for level shifter reference level
• Further supported interfaces: SPS, SIM2, ASC1, Audio, GPIO, GNSS
• Error detection: Wrong or wrongly oriented modules, as well as shorts on the module, preventing damages
• Clear & easy concept for usage and signaling
• QR code scanning leads users to all the information necessary for usage
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.