Thales Gemalto Cinterion® PLAS9 wireless module (in Mini-PCI design)
The Thales Gemalto Cinterion® PLAS9 (in Mini-PCI desing) wireless module is built for demanding, high performance IoT applications delivering LTE advanced connectivity under extreme conditions. With Cat. 6 LTE technology, the Cinterion PLAS9 enables sizzling data speeds of 300 Mbit/s download and 50 Mbit/s uplink plus seamless fallback to 3G and 2G networks. Providing reliable coverage in RF noisy urban areas as well as locations where 4G is still developing, it is an ideal solution for industrial routers and gateways, digital signage, industrial mobile computers and tablets.
• Support bands:
• Eleven Bands LTE-Advanced FDD: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28A/B
• Four Bands LTE-Advanced TDD: 38, 39, 40, 41
• Five bands UMTS: 5, 6, 8, 3, 1
• Two bands GSM: 900, 1800 MHz
• RLS Monitoring (Jamming Detection)
• USB 2.0 compatible
• Certification: RED, GCF, FCC, PTCRB, IC, CE, RoHS, REACH
• Dimensions: 50.95 x 32.6 x 5.3 mm
• Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.