Thales Gemalto Cinterion mPLS83-W B
The Thales Cinterion® mPLS83-W B module is designed for demanding and high-performance IoT applications that provide broadband connectivity to the LTE Cat network. It offers global LTE Cat.4 connectivity with the option of a backup switch to 3G or 2G networks. LTE Cat technology. This enables its download speeds up to 150 Mbps for download and 50 Mbps for upload.
Integrated support for GNSS technology (GPS / BeiDou / Galileo / GLONASS) provides accurate position information and time data. It also offers full support for VoLTE, CSFB, USB 2.0 or UART communication. Optionally integrated eSIM facilitates integration and provides connection flexibility.
The Cinterion® mPLS83-W B module is ideal for applications that require high data rates, such as industry, transport and monitoring.
B variant: pin layout for modules Telit / Quectel mPCIe.
• LTE bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 66
• 3G / UMTS bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 19
• Quad Band 2G bands: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
• Integrated GNSS support (GPS / BeiDou / GLONASS / Galileo)
• USB 2.0, USB Interface features a composite mode, compliant to Windows, Linux and Mac
• Supply voltage range: 3.3 V
• Firmware update via USB
• RLS monitoring (interference detection)
• eSIM (optional)
• Dimensions: 50.95 x 30 x 4.70 mm
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.