Thales Gemalto Cinterion mPLS83-X-A
The Thales Cinterion® mPLS83-X-A modem is designed for demanding and high-performance IoT applications that provide broadband connectivity to the LTE Cat4 network even in extremely demanding conditions. Cinterion mPLS83-W can also use 2G and 3G bands.
The module is designed for the most demanding applications, especially in the field of data transmission with a large volume of data, for example in industry. Integrated GNSS support (GPS/BeiDou/Galileo/GLONASS) provides precise positioning and timing data which is essential for global transportation and track and trace applications. The module is designed for the most demanding applications, especially in the area of high-data data traffic. This enables its download speeds up to 150 Mbps for download and 50 Mbps for upload.
Cinterion mPLS83-X-A is equipped with features: integrated IP connectivity, Voice over with voice circuit switching, GNSS, a comprehensive set of AT commands for simplified device control and more.
The mPLS83-X-A version is for the North American region.
• 3GPP Rel.9 Compliant Protocol Stack
• FDD-LTE: bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 66
• TD-LTE: bands 38, 40, 41
• UMTS (WCDMA/FDD): bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 19
• Quad Band GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
• Integrated GNSS support (GPS/BeiDou/GLONASS/Galileo)
• SIM Application Toolkit, letter classes b, c, e with BIP and RunAT support
• Control via standardized and extended ATcommands (Hayes, TS 27.007 and 27.005)
• Embedded IP stack with IPv4 and IPv6 support
• TCP/IP stack access via AT command and transparent
• TCP/UDP services
• Secure Connection with TLS/DTLS
• Internet Services TCP/UDP server/client, DNS, Ping, HTTP, SMTP, FTP client
• Supply voltage range: 3.3 V (+/- 5%)
• Dimension: 50.95 x 30.00 x 4.70 mm
• Data and voice
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.