Thales Gemalto Cinterion PLS63-X4 Rel.1.2
The Thales Cinterion PLS63-X4 Rel.1.2 wireless module supports high-speed IoT connectivity. Ability to connect 18 bands LTE Cat.1, 8 bands 3G HSPA/UTMS and Quad-Band GSM.
Offering IoT optimized speeds of 10 Mbit/s for download and 5 Mbit/s uplink, It is ideal for industrial IoT applications that require high-speed data, optimal coverage and stability of LTE networks, such as global tracking and tracing, industrial gateways, points of sale and transportation solutions.
The PLS63 is part of an agile suite of wireless modules including the Cinterion PLS83 that offer offering either LTE Cat.1 or LTE Cat.4 cellular IoT connectivity, in either both global and or regional variants.
An optional embedded SIM strengthens security, authenticates devices, encrypts data and securely manages connections to cellular networks.
Module Cinterion PLS63-X4 Rel.1.2 is designed for North America Verizon.
• 3GPP Rel.9 Compliant Protocol Stack
• FDD-LTE: bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 66
• TD-LTE: bands 38, 40, 41
• UMTS (WCDMA/FDD): bands 1, 3, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 19
• Quad Band GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
• Integrated GNSS support (GPS/BeiDou/GLONASS/Galileo)
• SIM Application Toolkit, letter classes b, c, e with BIP and RunAT support
• Control via standardized and extended AT commands (Hayes, TS 27.007 and 27.005)
• Embedded IP stack with IPv4 and IPv6 support TCP/IP stack access via AT command and transparent TCP/UDP services
• Secure Connection with TLS/DTLS
• Internet Services TCP/UDP server/client, DNS, Ping, HTTP, SMTP, FTP client
• LGA pad soldering mount, MSL3
• Supply voltage range: 3.0 - 4.5 V
• Dimension: 33 x 29 x 2.6 mm
• Operating temperature: -40°C to +95°C
• RoHS compliant
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.
More information can be found in the documents for download.