Cinterion SGL81 Gateway USB
The new Cinterion SGL81 is the successor to the Cinterion PLS62T and ELS61T models. The IoT industrial gateway SGL81 is designed for use in a wide range of industrial applications that require reliable and secure connectivity. Gateway SGL81 enables Internet connection via LTE Cat.4 networks and Ethernet communication interface.
It supports RS232, RS485, USB 2.0 interface and the possibility of development through Cinterion SDK ThreadX. Thanks to its backup connection to 3G/2G networks, it is a flexible solution for global connectivity. It has a driver for Windows 7/8/10 Linux distributions, an optional eSIM as well as an identity for easy registration in IoT public clouds.
Key features of the Cinterion SGL81 include robust housing and high resistance to operating conditions such as high temperatures -30°C to +80°C, vibration and dust, as well as support for various security features, including data encryption and protection against unauthorized access.
The plug-n-play SGL81 offers efficient LTE connectivity with data download speeds of up to 150 Mbps. The SGL81 industrial gateway is ideal for remote maintenance and control of IoT devices, production process monitoring, agriculture and many other applications.
• LTE Cat.4
FDD-LTE Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 66
TD-LTE Bands: 38, 40, 41
UMTS Bands (WCDMA/FDD): 1, 3, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 19
Quad Band GSM bands: 50, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
• Transmission speeds LTE Cat.4 DL: max. 150 Mbps, UL: max. 5.76 Mbps
• SIM Application Toolkit with BIP
• Control via standardized commands (Hayes, TS 27.007 and 27.005) and Thales AT commands
• Embedded IPv4 and IPv6 TCP/IP stack access via AT command and transparent TCP/UDP services
• Internet services: TCP server/client, UDP client, DNS, SMTP, Ping, HTTP client, FTP client, MQTT client
• Secure connection with TLS/DTLS
• Supply voltage range: 8 - 57 V
• Firmware update via USB serial interface
• IoT suite incremental firmware update over the air
• Dimensions: 113.8 x 75.3 x 25.3 mm (without connectors)
• Operating temperature: -30 °C to +80 °C
• Weight: 130 g
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.