Thales Gemalto Cinterion TN23 W wireless module
Cinterion TN23 W is a wireless NB-IoT module with advanced security systems and Low Power Wide Area (LPWA) capabilities.
Provides global LTE Cat.NB1 / NB2 and NB-IoT connectivity and support for evolving 5G technologies. This guarantees a number of speeds that are effectively optimized for IoT. With a compact size of 15.3 x 15.3 mm, it is ideal for small battery-powered devices in remote locations, including smart meters and weareables products.
The TN23-W features an integrated processor with Real-Time Operating System (RTOS), enabling hostless architecture. Thales also offered an SDK to build and run your entire application on the small feature-packed module. Integrated eSIM strengthens security, authenticates devices, encrypts data, and securely manages connections to cellular networks.
• 3GPP Rel.14 Compliant protocol
• LTE Cat.NB1 / NB2
• Power Class 23 dBm
• Compatible Cinterion® Things footprint
• FDD-LTE Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 66, 85
• Data only
• LTE Cat.NB1
DL: max 27 kbps, UL: max 63 kbps
• LTE Cat.NB2
DL: max 124 kbps, UL: max 158 kbps
• Thales SDK based on Free RTOS
• Embedded IPv4 and IPv6 TCP / IP stack via AT command and transparent TCP / UDP services: TCP & UDP, Server/Client, Ping, HTTP Client, FTP(s)/FTPES Client, MQTT Client, CoAP Client, NTP Client
• Secure Connection with TLS 1.3 / DTLS 1.2
• 2 high-speed serial interfaces
• UICC and U/SIM card interface 1.8V(embedded SIM option
• SPI, I2C, GPIO´s
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.