Thales Gemalto Cinterion TX62-W-R1.3
The miniature Cinterion TX62-W-R1.3 NB-IoT module enables low-energy connectivity (LPWA) for a range of new industrial applications. The cellular module provides global LTE cat connectivity. M1 and LTE Cat. NB1 / 2.
IoT miniature modules are 3GPP Rel ready. 14 for the upcoming 5G migration. The module is compatible with LGA and thanks to its design allows easy migration between other Cinterion products.
Ideal for small battery-powered devices in remote locations such as smart meters, trackers, healthcare applications, agriculture, portable devices and smart city solutions.
eSIM integrated in platform modules during manufacturing strengthens security, authenticates devices, encrypts data and securely manages connections to cellular networks.
This TX62-W-R1.3 module is designed for use anywhere in the world.
• 3GPP Rel.14 Compliant Protocol
• LTE Cat. M1/NB1/NB2
• Compatible with Cinterion® Things footprint
• FDD-LTE Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 66, 71, 85
• Data only / voice variant (a feature planned for the future)
• LTE Cat.M1
DL: max. 300 kbps, UL: max. 1.1 Mbps
• LTE Cat.NB1
DL: max. 27 kbps, UL: max. 63 kbps
• LTE Cat.NB2
DL: max. 124 kbps, UL: max. 158 kbps
• LTE Power Class 5 (20 dBm)
• Integrated GNSS support (GPS/BeiDou/Galileo/GLONASS)
• Secure Connection with TLS
• Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
• Dimensions: 15.3 mm x 15.3 mm x 2.8 mm
• Weight: 2.5 g
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.