Module Trimble Res SMT 720, Starter Kit
The RES 720 module is integrated on the development board in order to quickly test and evaluate the basic functions of the module.
Trimble's RES 720 module is a dual-band (L1 and L5) multi-constellation GNSS timing receiver that provides a single RF input for all GNSS bands. This new technology is called Trimble’s Smart GNSS Assurance ™. The integrated timing module has increased protection against interfering signals and increased security against Hackers.
The Trimble Timing Module supports the National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA) and Trimble Standard Interface Protocol (TSIP) industry standards for configuration and control.
The RES 720 module is designed to provide the most accurate time pulse possible in critical network infrastructures of 4G / 5G base stations, data centers, calibration services or other systems requiring precise PPS (pulse per second) output. Pulse per second accuracy (PPS) is up to 5 nanoseconds GNSS / UTC. Thanks to highly accurate timing and synchronization, the RES 720 module is suitable for optimization and improvement in any modern network. 5G Open RAN / XHaul, smart grid, data centers, industrial automation and SATCOM networks, as well as calibration services and perimeter monitoring applications.
• Highly accurate and reliable
• Dual band L1 (1602MHz, 1575.42 MHz & 1561.098 MHz) and L5 (1176.45 MHz)
• Accuracy up to 5 nano seconds
• NMEA and TSIP configurations
• Timing module Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (T-RAIM), Trimble’s Smart GNSS Assurance
• Protection against hacker attacks
• Compact dimensions 19 x 19 mm
• RoHS compliant
• ISO 16750
The development kit includes:
• Travel adapter set
• Power converter (AC to 24 VDC)
• Interface Module (Serial port to USB converter)
• SMB-N adapter
• GNSS Bullet 720 antenna
• Antenna cable, length 15 m
• USB cable
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.