TRIMBLE Resolution SMT 360 on Carrier Board
TRIMBLE Resolution SMT 360 is a timing module operating in the GNSS band (GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU and Galileo). RES SMT 360 is designed to work in the most demanding low signal environments, including femtocells and in-building systems.
When operating in Over-Determined Timing Mode the accuracy of pulse per second (PPS) is within 15 nanoseconds of GNSS/UTC.
The ICM SMT 360 timing module includes many of Trimble’s standard timing features, including Time-Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (T-RAIM) algorithm.
• Simultaneous GPS / GLONASS or GPS / Beidou tracking
• Ideal for populated urban and indoor environments with limited sky-view
• PPS output synchronized to GNSS / UTC within 15ns (1 sigma)
• Supports 3V and 5V Antennas
• Extended temperature range (-40°C / +85°C)
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.