TRIMBLE Resolution SMT 360 Starter Kit
Miniature Multi-GNSS Timing Module with Super-Sized Features
Trimble's RES SMT 360™ module is a multi-GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU and Galileo) timing receiver. The RES SMT 360 is designed to provide a precise time pulse for the synchronization of 4G/5G base stations, or other systems requiring a precise pulse-per-second (PPS) output. Its 19x19mm surface-mount package makes it ideal for embedding into your host solution.
Ideal for Low Signal Environment
Trimble® designed the RES SMT 360™Timing Module to work in the most demanding weak signal environments, including femtocells and in-building systems. With its robust performance in low signal environments, users can save on expensive cabling and externally mounted antennas. In addition, the RES SMT 360™ timing module accepts aiding data for environments requiring the highest levels of enhanced sensitivity.
Timing Signal Outputs
The RES SMT 360™ timing module outputs a precise 1 pulse-per-second (1PPS) and an even second pulse to maximize your network performance and synchronize systems at a global level.
Standard Timing Features
The RES SMT 360™ timing module includes many of Trimble’s standard timing features, including Time-Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (T-RAIM) algorithm, automatic self-survey, and GNSS disciplining of the oscillator to provide an accurate frequency reference.
Carrier Board and Starter Kit Options
The RES SMT 360™ timing module can be loaded directly onto the customer’s application board. The Starter Kit provides everything you need to evaluate the RES SMT360™ timing module, including the RES SMT 360™ on a carrier board, AC/DC power converter, antenna and USB interface cable.
• Resolution SMT 360 module mounted on interface board in metal enclosure
• 35 dB, 5.0 VDC Bullet 360 Rooftop GNSS Antenna
• Mini-mag antenna (5V, SMB)
• 50 foot R59 antenna cable terminated with F connectors
• USB interface cable.
• AC/DC power supply adapter
• SMB to F adapter cable.
• Quick start guide
• Simultaneous GPS / GLONASS or GPS / Beidou tracking
• PPS and PP2S outputs, synchronized to GNSS / UTC within 15ns (1 sigma)
• Extended temperature range (-40°C / +85°C)
• Works in the most demanding weak signal environments, including femtocells and in-building systems
• Timing pulse synchronized to within 15 nanoseconds (one sigma) of GNSS/UTC
• Accepts aiding data for environments requiring the highest levels of enhanced sensitivity
• Users can save on expensive cabling and externally mounted antennas due to RES SMT 360™ module’s robust performance
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.