Trimble Thunderbolt® PTP Grandmaster Clock
The Trimble Thunderbolt® PTP Grandmaster Clock is designed for wireless networks requiring phase synchronization. The GM200 provides continuous availability of UTC traceable time for phase synchronization, a must for LTE-Advanced networks and services.
The Thunderbolt PTP GM200 employs industry-leading Trimble GNSS solution & holdover technology.
• IEEE 1588 PTP Grandmaster Clock
• Multi GNSS for improved reliability/redundancy
• 15ns time accuracy relative to GPS reference
• Supports 250 simultaneous PTP clients
• Holdover of ±1.5us over 4 hours
• Starter kit available
• –40 to +85°C temperature operation
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.