Trimble Thunderbolt® PTP Grandmaster Clock
The Trimble Thunderbolt® PTP Grandmaster Clock is designed for networks requiring phase synchronization. The GM200 provides continuous availability of UTC traceable time for phase synchronization, a must for LTE-Advanced networks and services.
The Thunderbolt PTP GM200 employs industry-leading Trimble GNSS solution & holdover technology.
The Thunderbolt® PTP Grandmaster Clock is ideal for deployment in demanding industrial and telecommunication environments where it is important to keep the network synchronized and minimize downtime. Thanks to the Trimble PTP GM200 Grandmaster, higher availability and reliability of communication networks and infrastructures are ensured. This is essential for modern industrial and communication applications that require reliable and stable connectivity.
• IEEE 1588 PTP Grandmaster Clock
• Multi GNSS for improved reliability/redundancy
• 15ns time accuracy relative to GPS reference
• Supports 250 simultaneous PTP clients
• Holdover of ±1.5us over 4 hours
• Starter kit available
• –40 to +85°C temperature operation
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.