Connector MCX (female) R/A, THD
These are coaxial connectors with a latch mechanism. They are compatible with SMB connectors but are 30% smaller than SMB connectors. The dimensions of the internal contact and the insulator are the same. The impedance of the connector is either 50 Ohm with an operating frequency range up to 6 GHz or 70 Ohm with an operating range up to 3 GHz. They are characterized by high reliability and mechanical stability. They are also used as standard connectors in GPS devices, WLAN networks, fixed and mobile communications.
Connector MCX (f) is designed for soldering to a PCB by THD method.
Material and finish:
• Socket contact: Berylium Copper / Gold 0.13um min over Nickel
• Insulator 1: PTFE / -
• Insulator 2: PTFE / -
• Body: Brass / Thin Gold over Nickel
• Type: Female Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet or contact our sales department.
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• Insulation resistance: 1000 MΩ
• Center contact resistance: 5 mΩ
• Outer contact resistance: 1 mΩ
• Maximum frequency: 0-6 GHz
• Mating cycles: 500 cycles
• Operating temperature: - 65 °C to + 165 °C
• Weight: 0.78 g
• Type: Female
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet or contact our sales department.