MCX connector (female) straight 1, EDGE
MCX connector with latch mechanism is compatible with SMB connectors but is 30% smaller than SMB connectors. The dimensions of the internal contact and the insulator are the same. The impedance of the connector is either 50 Ohm with an operating frequency range up to 6 GHz or 70 Ohm with an operating range up to 3 GHz. MCX connector is characterized by high reliability and mechanical stability. MCX connector is also used as standard connectors in GPS devices, WLAN networks, and fixed and mobile communications.
Connector MCX (f) straight 1, EDGE is designed for soldering to the panel.
Material and finish:
• Body: Brass / Thin Gold over Nickel
• Socket Contact: Berylium Copper / Gold 0.13um min over Nickel
• Insulator: PTFE / -
• Type: Female Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• Insulation resistance: 1 000 MΩ
• Center contact resistance: 5 mΩ
• Outer contact resistance: 1 mΩ
• Maximum frequency: 0-6 GHz
• Mating cycles: 500 cycles
• Operating temperature: - 65 °C to + 165 °C
• Weight: 1.8 g
• Type: Female
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.