Connector MMCX(f) straight, SMD
These are coaxial connectors with a latch mechanism, which are compatible with MCX connectors but have a smaller size. The characteristic impedance of the connector is 50 Ohm and the working frequency range up to 6 GHz. Operating temperature range -65 °C to + 165 °C. They are characterized by high reliability and mechanical stability. They are also used as standard connectors in GPS devices, WLAN networks, fixed and mobile communications.
The MMCX (f) coaxial connector from the SMD series is intended for mounting on a printed circuit board (PCB).
Material and finish:
• Body: brass / gold 0.76 μm min over nickel
• Socket contact: beryllium copper / gold 0.25 μm min over nickel
• Insulator 1: PTFE / -
• Insulator 2: PTFE / -
• Type: Female (f)
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• Maximum frequency: 0-6 GHz
• Insulation resistance: 500 MΩ
• Center contact resistance: 5 mΩ
• Outer contact resistance: 2.5 mΩ
• Mating cycles: 100
• Operating temperature: - 65 °C to + 165 °C
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet or contact our sales department.