Connector SMA (f) straight for mounting and soldering to the panel
These are high-frequency connectors with screw connection mechanism. The characteristic impedance of the connector is 50 Ohm and the operating frequency range up to 18 GHz. There are two types of SMA connectors, namely SMA and RP-SMA. The connection and disconnection of the connectors is guaranteed for up to 500 cycles. Temperature range is -65 °C to +165 °C. Most of the current cellular routers are equipped with SMA connectors for connecting Wi-Fi / 2G / 3G / LTE / GPS antennas terminated by proticates. It is also used as a standard connector in RF measuring technology. They are characterized by high reliability, durability, high mechanical stability and optimal electrical properties.
This is a type of connector that is designed to be attached and soldered to a panel.
Material and finish:
• Socket contact: beryllium / gold over nickel
• Lock ring: brass / gold over nickel
• Insulator 1: PTFE / -
• Insulator2: PTFE / -
• Body: brass / gold over nickel
• Type: Female (f)
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• VSWR: <1.15
• Voltage: 335 V
• Maximum frequency: 0-12.4 GHz
• Insulation resistance: 5 000 MΩ
• Connection and disconnection guarantee: 500 cycles
• Operating temperature: - 65 °C to + 165 °C
• Weight: 1.44 g
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.