*Connector *SMA (f) straight, EDGE for mounting and soldering to the panel
These are high-frequency connectors with screw connection mechanism is light weight, compact and vibration proof design. The characteristic impedance of the connector is 50 Ohm and the operating frequency range up to 18 GHz. There are two types of SMA connectors, namely SMA and RP-SMA. The connection and disconnection of the connectors is guaranteed for up to 500 cycles. Temperature range is -65 °C to +165 °C. Most of the current cellular routers are equipped with SMA connectors for connecting Wi-Fi / 2G / 3G / LTE / GPS antennas terminated by proticates. It is also used as a standard connector in RF measuring technology. They are characterized by high reliability, durability, high mechanical stability and optimal electrical properties.
This is a type of connector that is designed to be attached and soldered to a panel.
Material and finish:
• Jack body: Brass / Gold flash over Nickel
• Shell: Brass / Gold flash over Nickel
• Insulator: Teflon
• Socket contact: Berrylium Copper / Gold 0.12μm over Nickel
• Cover: Brass / Gold flash over Nickel
• Ferrule: Brass / Gold flash over Nickel
• Type: Female (f)
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• Frequency range: DC to 18 GHz
• Insertion loss: ≤0.04 × √f (GHz) dB
• Insulation resistance: ≥1 GΩ
• Center contact resistance: ≤3 mΩ
• Outer contact resistance: ≤2 mΩ
• Working voltage: 500 V rms
• Power handling: 200 W at 2 GHz (recommended)
• Mating cycles: ≥500
• Temperature range: -65 °C ~ 165 °C
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.