Connector SMA (f) straight, THD
These are high-frequency connectors with screw connection mechanism is light weight, compact and vibration proof design. The characteristic impedance of the connector is 50 Ohm and the operating frequency range up to 18 GHz. There are two types of SMA connectors, namely SMA and RP-SMA. The connection and disconnection of the connectors is guaranteed for up to 500 cycles. Temperature range is -65 °C to +165 °C. Most of the current cellular routers are equipped with SMA connectors for connecting Wi-Fi / 2G / 3G / LTE / GPS antennas terminated by proticates. It is also used as a standard connector in RF measuring technology. They are characterized by high reliability, durability, high mechanical stability and optimal electrical properties.
This is a type of connector that is designed for mounting on a PCB using the THD method.
Material and finish:
• Body: Brass / Gold over Nickel
• Insulator: PFTE / -
• Contact: Beryllium Copper / Gold over Nickel
• Nut: Brass / Gold over Nickel
• Type: Female (f)
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• Insulation resistance: 1 000 MΩ
• Center contact resistance: ≤3 mΩ
• Outer contact resistance: ≤2 mΩ
• Maximum frequency: 0-6 GHz
• Mating cycles: 500 cycles
• Operating temperature: - 65 °C to + 165 °C
• Weight: 1.33 g
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.