Connector SMB (f) straight, THD
SMB coaxial connectors are characterized by high reliability and mechanical stability. Snap-on mechanism provides fast and reliable connection. The characteristic impedance of the connector is 50 Ohm and the working frequency ranges up to 4 GHz. They are used, for example, to connect wireless WLAN devices, test devices and GSM / GPS / Wi-Fi antennas.
The connector is designed for mounting on a PCB using the THD method.
Material and finish:
• Socket contact: beryllium copper / nickel with 0.13 μm gold layer
• C ring: beryllium copper / nickel
• Insulator: PTFE / -
• Body: brass / gold over nickel
• Outer body: brass / gold over nickel
• Type: Female (f)
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• Maximum Frequency: 0-4 GHz
• Insulation Resistance: 1 000 MΩ
• Outer contact: 1 MΩ
• Center contact: 6 MΩ
• Mating Cycles: 500
• Operating Temperature: - 65 °C to + 165 °C
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet or contact our sales department.