Connector SMB (m) straight, THD
SMB coaxial connectors are characterized by high reliability and mechanical stability. Snap-on mechanism provides fast and reliable connection. The characteristic impedance of the connector is 50 Ohm and the working frequency ranges up to 4 GHz. They are used, for example, to connect wireless WLAN devices, test devices and GSM / GPS / Wi-Fi antennas.
The connector is designed for mounting on a PCB using the THD method.
Material and finish:
• Insulator 1: PTFE / -
• Insulator 2: PTFE / -
• Cover: brass / gold-plated nickel
• Body: brass / gold-plated nickel
• Ferulle: brass / gold-plated nickel
• PIN: brass / gold 0.13 μm min over nickel
• Type: Male (m)
•* Impedance*: 50 Ω
• Maximum Frequency: 0-4 GHz
• Insulation Resistance: 1 000 MΩ
• Mating Cycles: 100
• Temperature range: - 20 °C to + 85 °C
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet or contact our sales department.