Connector SMB (m) R/A, THD
SMB coaxial connectors are characterized by high reliability and mechanical stability. Snap-on mechanism provides fast and reliable connection. The characteristic impedance of the connector is 50 Ohm and the working frequency ranges up to 4 GHz. They are used, for example, to connect wireless WLAN devices, test devices and GSM / GPS / Wi-Fi antennas.
The connector SMB (m) R/A is designed for mounting on a PCB using the THD method.
Material and finish:
• Ferrule: brass / gold over nickel
• Pin contact: brass / gold over nickel
• Insulator: PTFE / -
• Body: beryllium copper / gold over nickel
• Type: Male (m)
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• Maximum Frequency: 0-6 GHz
• Insulation Resistance: 1 000 MΩ
• Outer contact: 1 MΩ
• Center contact: 5 MΩ
• Mating Cycles: 500
• Operating Temperature: - 65 °C to + 165 °C
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet or contact our sales department.