Data cable USB / RS-232 cable
High quality double shielded USB cable for stable data transfers without interference. Ideal notebook accessory for connecting barcode readers, cash register printers, microcontroller programmers, CNC machines, modems, upgrade or configuration of set-top boxes, security devices, switches, radios and other devices.
• Active USB converter easily expands your PC to RS 232 serial port.
• Highest level of compatibility between USB - serial RS232 adapters
• Extremely durable adapter body suitable for industrial applications.
• USB 2.0 full speed 12 Mbit / s, backward USB 1.1 compatible.
• USB 2.0 port with A male connector located on a 1.5 m long cable adapter.
• 1x RS-232 serial port with DB9 male connector integrated in the adapter body.
• Baud rate adjustable from 300 bit / s - 250 kbit / s.
• Compatible with 16C950 UART, backward compatibility with 16C550, 16C650, 16C750 and 16C850.
• Plug and Play support.
• FIFO buffer sending 256B and receiving 128B.
• Adjustable Xon / Xoff flow control, hardware or none.
• Adjustable word length of 7 or 8 bits.
• Adjustable parity (even, odd, none, mark, space), 1 or 2 stop bits.
• Adjustable FIFO buffer usage: receive (64b - 4096b) and transmission (64b - 4096b).
• Adjustable latency 1 - 255 ms.
• Adjustable interrupt 0 - 10,000 ms (read) / 0 - 10,000 ms (write).
• Adjustable pause when idle 1 - 3600 seconds.
• Option to enable additional features: Serial Enumerator, Serial Printer, Cancel If Power Off, Event On Surprise Removal, Set RTS On Close, Disable Modem At Startup, Enable Selective Suspend.
• Adjustable port number COM1 to COM256.
• Powering the adapter via USB bus (bus power) - no additional power is required.
• Gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure reliable connection and ensure long life of the transmitter by preventing oxidation.
• Cable manufactured to AWM Style 2725 80 ° C, cable outer diameter 5 mm, double shielded.
• Original FTDI FT232RL chip and serial line driver ZT213LEEA are used.
• Adapter body dimensions 34 x 59 x 16 mm, cable length 1.5 m.
• 78g adapter weight (cable included).
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and later (all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS supported), Mac OS 8/9, Mac OS X 10.3 and higher, Linux with 2.6.x and higher.
• Note: The driver will either download itself from Windows Update and install it automatically, or you can download the latest driver and installation manual from the product page at www.axagon.eu.
Packaging contains:• USB - serial adapter with USB cable 1.5 m,
• printed manual is not included, user manual is available for download from the manufacturer's website,
• Packed in a solid sealed foil bag with print.