FME (m) panel connector MASSIVE
FME coaxial connectors are characterized by high reliability and mechanical stability. The characteristic impedance of the connector is 50 Ohm and the operating frequency ranges up to 2 GHz. Temperature range is -65 °C to +155 °C. Thanks to their compact size and long longevity, the FME connectors are used in the field of mobile communications as well as for GSM antennas. They are suitable for installation in vehicles as well.
The FME (m) MASSIVE coaxial connector is designed for panel mounting.
• Type: Male (m)
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• VSWR: <1.3: 1
• Insulation resistance: 5 000 MΩ
• Maximum frequency: 0-2 GHz
• Mating cycles: 500 cycles
• Operating temperature: - 65 °C to + 155 °C
• Weight: 9.78 g
Material and finish:
• Body: Brass / Nickel,Gold
• Contact: Brass / Gold
• Insulator: Teflon / White
• Ferrule: Brass / Nickel
• Nut: Brass / Nickel
• Lock Washer: Phoshorous Bronze / Nickel
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet or contact our sales department.