AC charging station MyBox Plus, straight cable Type 2 (Mennekes), RFID
• Easy to mount on a wall or post
• A Czech product made from European components
• Possibility of connection with PV plants
• Socket (Type 2) – for easy connection of your own charging cable.
• MyBox mobile application – you will immediately find out important information about the status of the wallbox and the charging process
• Smart LED indicators inform about the status of the charging connector. If the green light is on, you can charge.
• Communication via Ethernet or Wi-Fi network
• Provides connection via local area networks (LAN)
• OCCP protocol support
This charging station meets the requirements for obtaining the New Green Savings subsidy in the Czech Republic and it can be connected to a photovoltaic power plant. It’s a product of the Czech manufacturer Elexim, consisting of only available quality components from leading European manufacturers.
The charging stations are designed with sustainability in mind. The components of European production guarantee long-term functionality and problem-free service.
The AC MyBox Plus charging station is distinguished by its reliability and modern design with a bevelled edge that serves as a mounting space for the placement of a Type 2 socket. It is intended for households, companies and public places. It is suitable for installation in public places with a higher risk of vandalism or cable wear. The wallbox has a power of 22 kW, which allows you to use the full potential of any electric car. The MyBox Plus charging station (EL-MB-PLUS-R-C) is equipped with a firmly attached 5 m long straight cable with Type 2 (Mennekes) plug and with an authorization system, which enables a flexible user authorization using an RFID chip reader. It is also possible to additionally buy a dynamic power control module, which prevents the main circuit breaker from tripping even if the heat pump or other powerful appliance is switched on (the dynamic control module is a must within the NGS subsidy).
The MyBox Plus charging station is similar to the MyBox Home wallbox in terms of parameters. However, it is characterized by the beveled edge that highlights the elegant look of the station.
The charging station is made of resistant plastic and tempered glass (with the possibility of printing) and it is resistant to adverse weather and mechanical damage. Thanks to the operating temperature from -25 °C to 45 °C, you can reliably charge the battery of your electric car in both cold and hot weather. You can safely install the charging station indoors or outdoors as well.
High power and advanced functions
All the MyBox charging stations have a charging power of up to 22 kW. The MyBox Plus model provides with charging electric cars and plug-in hybrids. Currently, the majority of all EVs uses
11 kW when charging. Therefore, this station is also ready for the future, when electric cars will use the high power of AC charging stations.
The MyBox charging station is ready for advanced functions to be added, which will be appreciated by users from corporate or public spaces:
• Dynamic power management – you prevent the main circuit breaker from tripping even if the heat pump or other powerful appliance is switched on.
• Authorization system – limit the access to the charging station. You can authorize users using a RFID chip reader, e.g.
• Connection with PV power plants – use excess energy from the photovoltaic power plant and reduce expenses for the electricity.
• Connection to the SmartHome – connect the wallbox to a Smart Home or another central system. Control all the devices from one place.
• Preparation for connection to the control software – you‘ll get remote access to the wallbox. With it, you will also get the possibility of managing users and the station itself.
• Safety features – overvoltage protection and current protector.
• Max. input current: 3 × 32 A
• Max. output power: 22 kW
• Max. output power per connector: 22 kW
• Max. output current per connector: 3 × 32 A
• AC output voltage: 400 V (3P+N+PE)
• Protection: IP54/IK10 (not connected), IP44/IK10 (connected)
• Operating temperature: -25 °C to +45 °C
• Operating humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
• Dimensions: 410 × 280 × 120 mm
Technical parameters can be found in the datasheet attached.