Coaxial connector N (m) for cable RG58
Connectors with a screw-thread mechanism. N connectors are characterized by high reliability and mechanical stability. The characteristic impedance of the connector is 50 Ohm and the working frequency ranges up to 11 GHz. Temperature range is -65 °C to +165 °C. N connectors are used, for example, to connect wireless WLAN devices, satellite systems and GSM / GPS / Wi-Fi antennas.
Cable crimp connector N (m) is designed for cable RG58 with a diameter of 4.95 mm.
• Type: Male (m)
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• Insulation resistance: 5 000MΩ
• Center contact resistance: 1 mΩ
• Outer contact resistance: 1 mΩ
• Maximum frequency: 0-11 GHz
• Mating cycles: 500
• Operating temperature: - 65 °C to + 165 °C
Material and finish:
• Body: brass / nickel
• Gasket: silicone / red
• Insulator: teflon / white
• Center contact: brass / gold
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet or contact our sales department.