Robustel LTE Gateway M1200-4L
Robustel LTE cellular gateway M1200-4L operating in 2G/3G/4G technologies. Enables remote data transmission of local serial ports and I/O, and supports such interfaces as RS-232, RS-485 and mini-USB. This dual-SIM gateway provides users with stable network connectivity and data transmission.
The M1200 provides a stable network connection and data transfer. It is mainly used in energy, transport and agriculture, etc.
Key Features M1200-4L:
• Auto GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/FDD LTE/TDD LTE connections (No AT command required)
• Frequency Bands 4G: EMEA:B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20;
AU: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28; B40
• Frequency Bands 3G: EMEA: B1/B5/B8
• Frequency Bands 2G: EMEA: B3/B8
• Dual-SIM backup (push-push or MFF type optional)
• Transparent TCP and UDP protocol connections
• ICMP, DDNS, SNTP and Telnet
• Modbus RTU to TCP
• Auto rebooting via SMS and Timer
• Configuration and firmware upgrading via USB and RobustLink
• Sending SMS if DI is triggered (optional)
• Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, -40 to +75 °C extended operating temperature, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
• 1x 10-pin connector
Antennas, Ethernet cable and power supply are not included.
The product video will provide you with information about the features of the Robustel M1200 Gateway and present specific examples of use.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.