Robustel LTE Gateway M1200-4L
Robustel LTE cellular gateway M1200-4L operating in 2G/3G/4G technologies. Enables remote data transmission of local serial ports and I/O, and supports such interfaces as RS-232, RS-485 and mini-USB. This dual-SIM gateway provides users with stable network connectivity and data transmission.
The M1200 provides a stable network connection and data transfer. It is mainly used in energy, transport and agriculture, etc.
Key Features M1200-4L:
• Auto GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/FDD LTE/TDD LTE connections (No AT command required)
• Frequency Bands 4G: EMEA:B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20;
AU: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28; B40
• Frequency Bands 3G: EMEA: B1/B5/B8
• Frequency Bands 2G: EMEA: B3/B8
• Dual-SIM backup (push-push or MFF type optional)
• Transparent TCP and UDP protocol connections
• ICMP, DDNS, SNTP and Telnet
• Modbus RTU to TCP
• Auto rebooting via SMS and Timer
• Configuration and firmware upgrading via USB and RobustLink
• Sending SMS if DI is triggered (optional)
• Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, -40 to +75 °C extended operating temperature, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.