Robustel router R1511
Robustel R1511 is a cost-effective router designed for 2G/3G/4G technologies. It is equipped with two Ethernet ports with LAN + WAN. It can communicate with measuring systems using serial interfaces RS485/RS232/Ethernet, supporting Modbus communication protocols. The device supports Transparent TCP/UDP Modbus transmission and can also serve as a Modbus RTU/ASCII gateway. The measured data are collected and then sent to the server, where the data is processed and plotted in the form of graphs, tables, various alarm clocks, etc. The router supports the 802.11 b/g/n standard in either the AP or client mode. In this case, the data can be sent to the remote server in two ways. The first option is via 2G/3G/LTE Cat.4, the second option is to use a local Wi-Fi network.
Robustel R1511 uses the RobustOS operating system, this system is based on Linux and is designed for use in Robustel devices. Provides reliable connections that require IoT applications. With small dimensions of 91.5 x 91.5 x 31.5 mm, the router is ideal for applications with limited space such as measuring devices, digital signage and vending machines.
• Dual Ethernet and choice of RS232 orRS485 port
• Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP Gateway built-in
• Ethernet, Wi-Fi and 4G internet connection options with auto-failover
• Free cloud management platform – RCMS
• Fully programmable Linux environment with excellent SDK Documentation
• ‘Smart Reboot’ for enhanced roaming SIM management
• RobustVPN provides fixed IP address on ANY SIM card
• Full SMS control for diagnosis and recovery from data network problems
• Very small footprint for space-constrained applications
• Wall-mount and DIN-rail mounting options available
Ethernet cable not included.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-ETH150-CAT5E - Ethernet cable CAT5e, RJ45/RJ45, Grey, 1.5m
You can read an article about our Robustel R1511 on our blog.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.