Robustel LTE router R2000-E4L1, fw 3.0.13
The Robustel Industrial VPN Router R2000-E4L1, fw 3.0.13 with Voice provides fast and reliable Internet connectivity and enhanced voice capabilities.
It has robust industrial design that mean it can be powered from 9 to 36V DC and mounted on desktop, wall or DIN rail.
The router R2000-E4L1, like all Robustel devices, includes RobustOS, an operating system developed on Linux that makes it easy to implement and develop for your applications.
• Voice call/RS-232/RS-485 (choose one only) shared across an RJ-11 port
• Voice call and data transmission being used simultaneously, depending upon your ISP network
•The feature Link Manager supporting configuration of Cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, WiFi link backup and ICMP detection
• WAN port supporting PD feature – compatible with 802.3at.
• RobustOS + SDK + App
• Management and maintenance via Web/CLI/SMS
• SNMP/RobustLink Cloud
• Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
• Allen key
• Ethernet cable
Antennas and power supply are not included.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR -Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open end
FSMAK5 -Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 5 dBi, SMA(m)
AW-A24G-SRPK -Antenna WiFi Stick, 2,4 GHz, 5 dBi, RP-SMA(pin f)
AM-RT-ETH150-CAT5E - Ethernet cable CAT5e, RJ45/RJ45, Grey, 1.5m
XAM-RT-ETH - Ethernet cable 2x RJ45, 2m, uncrossed
AO-ALTE-G024LS - Antenna LTE Magnetic 024L, 5 dBi, SMA(m), RG58/3m
AM-RT-ETH150-CAT5E - Ethernetcable CAT5e, RJ45/RJ45, Grey, 1.5m
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.