Robustel R2000-E4L1 PD, LTE Router PoE
The Robustel Industrial VPN Router R2000-E4L1 PD with Voice provides fast and reliable Internet connectivity and enhanced voice capabilities. It has a robust industrial design that mean it can be powered from 9 to 36V DC. It supports the 802.3at (PD - powered device) standard - the device can be powered via PoE.
It uses a Linux-based RobustOS operating system designed for use with Robustel devices.
• Voice call/RS-232/RS-485 (choose one only) shared across an RJ-11 port
• Voice call and data transmission being used simultaneously, depending upon your ISP network
• Embedded dual module supporting two SIM cards online simultaneously - only version R2000-E4L2
• The feature Link Manager supporting configuration of Cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, WiFi link backup and ICMP detection
• WAN port supporting PD feature – compatible with 802.3at.
• RobustOS + SDK + App
• Management and maintenance via Web/CLI/SMS
• SNMP/RobustLink Cloud
• Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
- Allen key
Antennas, power supply and Ethernet cable are not included.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR - Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open
FSMAK5 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 5 dBi, SMA(m)
AW-A24G-SRPK - Antenna WiFi Stick, 2,4 GHz, 5 dBi, RP-SMA(pin f)
AM-RT-ETH150-CAT5E - Ethernet cable CAT5e, RJ45/RJ45, Grey, 1.5m
AO-ALTE-G024LS - Antenna LTE Magnetic 024L, 5 dBi, SMA(m), RG58/3m
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.