Robustel Cellular LTE router R2011-A-4L-A12EU
Robustel R2011-A-4L-A12EU is a high-performance industrial LTE Cat.4 router with five Ethernet ports. It also offers dual standby with dual SIM cards and a range of advanced features for IoT or M2M applications. Provides reliable connectivity in IoT, automation and other wireless applications.
It uses a Linux-based RobustOS operating system designed for use with Robustel devices.
Version GM-R2011-A-4L-A12EU is intended for regions EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa).
• Dual-SIM redundancy for continuous cellular network connections
• 4G: LTE FDD: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20/B28A LTE TDD: B38/B40/B41
• 3G: WCDMA: B1/B8
• 2G: GSM: B3/B8
• Link Manager supports Cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, WLAN WAN link backup and ICMP detection
• WAN – Static/DHCP Client
• RobustOS + SDK + Apps
• IPsec/OpenVPN/GRE/Wireguard VPN capabilities
• Management and maintenance via Web/RCMS Cloud
• Auto reboot via SMS/time schedule
• Dimensions: 127 x 82 x 30 mm
• Robust industrial design (9 to 36 V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
• ATM, vending machines
• Oil and gas industry, WiFi at gas stations
• Branches of companies
• Wi-Fi in public transport
• Fast food restaurant
• Digital scoreboards
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.