R3000-4L is a rugged 4G router
R3000-4L is a rugged 4G router offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine-to-machine (M2M) applications. Robustel R3000-4L was designed with demanding industrial conditions in mind. Thanks to its durable metal housing and wide operating temperature range, it is suitable for use in extreme environments such as industrial facilities, outdoor installations, etc. This router is a great choice for applications that require a robust and reliable connection.
Router with WI-FI a GPS interface module.
Remote management and monitoring are facilitated by the router's user-friendly interface and advanced management tools. It allows administrators to remotely configure, monitor, and troubleshoot connected devices, saving time and resources that would otherwise be spent on-site visits. This remote accessibility enhances operational efficiency and reduces downtime.
Provides fast wireless connectivity to M2M and IoT applications. It uses a Linux-based RobustOS operating system designed for use with Robustel devices.
• Dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connections, supports 2G/3G/4G
• WAN link management: cellular WAN/Ethernet WAN/WLAN WAN backup
• VPN tunnel: IPSec/OpenVPN/PPTP/L2TP/GRE
• Supports Modbus gateway (Modbus RTU/ASCII to Modbus TCP)
• Supports GPS&GLONASS (optional), provides real time location and tracking
• Supports 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (optional), AP and client mode
• Supports SDK, provides user programmatic interface
• Supports 802.1Q VLAN Trunk. l Supports PPPoE Bridge(IP Passthrough)
• Auto reboot via SMS/Caller ID/Timing
• Supports RobustLink (Centralized M2M management platform, to a remote monitor, configure and update firmware)
• Supports RobustVPN (Cloud VPN Portal, to provide easy and secure remote access for PLCs and machines)
• Flexible Management methods: Web/CLI/SNMP/RobustLink
• Firmware upgrade via Web/CLI/USB/SMS/RobustLink
• Various interfaces: RS232/RS485/Console/DI/DO/USB/Ethernet
• Wide range input voltages from 9 to 60 VDC and extreme operating temperature
• The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with the extra ground screw
• 1x 3-pin connector
• 2x 6-pin connector
• CDwith documentation
Antennas, Ethernet cable and power supply are not included.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR - Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open end
FSMAK5 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 5 dBi, SMA(m)
AW-A24G-SRPK - Antenna WiFi Stick, 2,4 GHz, 5 dBi, RP-SMA(pin f)
AW-A2458G-FSRPK-B - Antenna WiFi Stick FLAT, 2.4 / 5 GHz, 5 dBi, SMA-RP(pin f), Black
AP-AGNSS-A002S - Antenna GPS/GLONASS Adhesive 002, SMA(m), RG174/3m
XAM-RT-ETH - Ethernet cable 2x RJ45, 2m, uncrossed
The product video will provide you with information about the features of the Robustel R3000 router and present specific examples of use.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.