Robustel Industrial Cellular Modem M1000-MP3PA
The Robustel Industrial Cellular Modem M1000-MP3PA is a compact design cellular modem based on GSM/GPRS/EDGE/HSDPA/HSUPA. 3G modem offers state-of-the-art 2G/3G connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications, providing users with reliable data transmission.
Its standards-compliant industrial designs are available to meet different industrial application needs. Moreover, M1000 MP embeds high-performance module, and supports a serial port and a high-speed USB interface.
• Control via AT commands (Hayes 3GPP TS 27.007 and 27.005)
• Connecting TCP/IP and sending SMS via AT commands
• Supporting 1 x RS-232
• Supporting 1 x mini USB 2.0 high speed interface
• Operating temperature -40 to +85 °C
• Robust industrial design (6 to 36V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
• 1 x Robustel M1000 MP Industrial Cellular Modem
• 1 x 2-pin 3.5 mm male terminal block for power supply
• 1 x Quick Start Guide
Ethernet cable not included.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
XAM-RT-ETH - Ethernet cable 2x RJ45, 2m, uncrossed
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.