Robustel M1200-4M is a compact cellular IoT gateway operating in 2G and 4G technologies.
M1200 enables remote data transmission of local serial ports and I/O, and supports such interfaces as RS-232, RS-485 and mini-USB. This dual-SIM gateway provides users with stable network connectivity and data transmission.
The M1200 provides a stable network connection and data transfer. It is mainly used in energy, transport and agriculture, etc.
• Frequency Bands 4G: Global：B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28; B39(for Cat-M1 only)
• Frequency Bands 2G: Global：B2/B3/B5/B8
• Dual-SIM backup (push-push or MFF type optional)
• Transparent TCP and UDP protocol connections
• ICMP, DDNS, SNTP and Telnet
• Modbus RTU to TCP
• Auto rebooting via SMS and Timer
• Configuration and firmware upgrading via USB and RCMS
• Sending SMS if DI is triggered
• Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, -40 to +75 °C extended operating temperature, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
• Support bridge (modem only) mode, via serial port or USB port
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.