SMA (f) connector reverse for cable 1.37 mm
These are high-frequency connectors with screw connection mechanism is light weight, compact and vibration proof design. The characteristic impedance of the connectors is 50 Ohm and the operating frequency range up to 18 GHz. There are two types of SMA connectors, namely SMA and RP-SMA. The connection and disconnection of the connectors is guaranteed for up to 500 cycles. Temperature range is -65 °C to +165 °C. Most of the current cellular routers are equipped with SMA connectors for connecting Wi-Fi / 2G / 3G / LTE / GPS antennas terminated by proticates. It is also used as a standard connector in RF measuring technology. They are characterized by high reliability, durability, high mechanical stability and optimal electrical properties.
This coaxial connector is designed for a cable with a diameter of 1.37 mm.
Material and finish:
• Ferrule: Brass / Gold over Nickel
• Insulator 1: PTFE / -
• Insulator 2: PTFE / -
• Socket contact: Beryllium Copper / Gold over NIckel
• Nut: Brass / Gold over NIckel
• C ring: Stainless steel / -
• Gasket: Silicone rubber / -
• Body: Brass / Gold flash over Nickel
• Type: Female (f)
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• Maximum frequency: 0-6 GHz
• Insulation resistance: 750 MΩ
• Center contact resistance: 3 mΩ
• Outer contact resistance: 2 mΩ
• Mating cycles: 500
• Operating temperature: - 65 °C to + 165 °C
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet or contact our sales department.