SMA (m) high-frequency cable connector
These are high-frequency connectors with screw connection mechanism. The characteristic impedance of the connector is 50 Ohm and the operating frequency range up to 18 GHz. There are two types of SMA connectors, namely SMA and RP-SMA. The connection and disconnection of the connectors is guaranteed for up to 500 cycles. Temperature range is -65 °C to +165 °C. Most of the current cellular routers are equipped with SMA connectors for connecting Wi-Fi / 2G / 3G / LTE / GPS antennas terminated by proticates. It is also used as a standard connector in RF measuring technology. They are characterized by high reliability, durability, high mechanical stability and optimal electrical properties.
This connector is suitable for RG58 coaxial cable.
Material and finish:
• Shell: Brass / Gold over Nickel
• Body: Brass / Gold over Nickel
• Insulator: Teflon / Natural
• Retainer Ring: SUS 303 / Natural
• Gasket: Silicone / Red
• Contact PIN: Brass / Gold over Nickel
• Ferrule: Copper / Gold over Nickel
• Type: Male (m)
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• VSWR: < 1.2
• Maximum Frequency: 12.4 GHz
• Voltage Rating: 335 VRMS
• Insertion Loss: 0.06dB max
• Insulation Resistance: 5000 MΩ
• Mating Cycles: 500 Min
• Operating Temperature: - 65 to + 165 °C
• Unit Weight: 3.87 g
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.