SMA-RP (m) panel connector for cable RG58
These are high-frequency connectors with screw connection mechanism. The characteristic impedance of the connector is 50 Ohm and the operating frequency range up to 18 GHz. There are two types of SMA connectors, namely SMA and RP-SMA. The connection and disconnection of the connectors is guaranteed for up to 500 cycles. Temperature range is -65 °C to +165 °C. Most of the current cellular routers are equipped with SMA connectors for connecting Wi-Fi / 2G / 3G / LTE / GPS antennas terminated by proticates. It is also used as a standard connector in RF measuring technology. They are characterized by high reliability, durability, high mechanical stability and optimal electrical properties.
The panel connector is suitable for coaxial cable RG58 with a diameter of 4.95 mm. The connector includes an O-ring that enhances water and dust sealing properties.
Material and finish:
• Nut: brass / gold flash over nickel
• Washer: brass / gold flash over nickel
• O-ring: Silicone rubber
• Ferrule: brass / gold flash over nickel
• Insulator 1: PTFE / -
• Central contact: brass / gold 0.12 μm over nickel
• Body: brass / gold flash over nickel
• Type: Male (m)
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• Maximum Frequency: 0-18 GHz
• Insulation Resistance: 1 000 MΩ
• Outer contact: 2 MΩ
• Center contact: 3 MΩ
• Mating Cycles: 500
• Operating Temperature: - 65 °C to + 165 °C
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet or contact our sales department.