SMB (f) straight connector for cable RG174
SMB coaxial connectors are characterized by high reliability and mechanical stability. Snap-on mechanism provides fast and reliable connection. The characteristic impedance of the connector is 50 Ohm and the working frequency ranges up to 4 GHz. They are used, for example, to connect wireless WLAN devices, test devices and GSM/GPS/Wi-Fi antennas.
This connector is for the RG174 cable.
Material and finish:
• Body: Brass/Gold over Nickel
• Insulator: PFTE/ -
• Ring: Beryllium Copper/Gold over Nickel
• Outer Body: Brass/Gold over Nickel
• PIN: Brass/Gold over Nickel
• Ferrule: Brass/Gold over Nickel
• Type: Female (f)
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• VSWR: <1.42: 1
• Maximum frequency: 0-4 GHz
• Insulation resistance: 1 000 MΩ
• Center contact resistance: 6 mΩ
• Outer contact resistance: 4 mΩ
• Mating Cycles: 500 cycles
• Coupling method: SNAP-ON
• Operating temperature: - 65 °C to + 165 °C
• Weight: 2.29 g
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet or contact our sales department.