Teltonika Switch TSW100
First industrial unmanaged switch from Teltonika Networks. TSW100 is equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports, four of which support IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at Power-over-Ethernet standards (PoE). This rugged industrial switch is ideal for professional high bandwidth applications where it is necessary to provide both: reliable data connection and power supply.
• 4 x PoE ports with 802.3af and 802.3at support
• 5 x Gigabit Ethernet with speeds up to 1 000 Mbps
• Compact size with DIN rail mounting option
• Plug-n-Play, no additional configuration needed
• Total power budget at PSE up to 120 W, 60 W with standard package PSU
• Powering option for 4pin, 7-58 VDC power supply
• Power consumption: Idle <2 W, Max: <9 W (no PoE device connected)
• Status LED 10 x Ethernet, 1 x power supply
• Ingress protection rating IP30
• Operating temperature -40 °C to 75 °C
• Aluminum housing with wall or DIN rail mounting option and grounding capability
• Dimensions 115 x 32 x 95 mm
• Weight 340 g
Standard package contains:
• 65 W Euro PSU
• QSG (Quick Start Guide)
• Packaging box
We recommend using the complete user manual and documents for configuration, official materials can be found here.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet and quick manual.