Teltonika TSW210 Switch
Teltonika TSW210 - industrial Ethernet switch is equipped with two SFP ports, which are used to connect optical cables and eight Ethernet ports (with RJ45 connectors), which provide standards IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, 802.3az. This robust industrial switch Teltonika TSW210 supports a wide range of 7-57 VDC power supplies.
Teltonika TSW210 is ideal for professional high-bandwidth applications where a reliable data connection is required. Data download and upload speeds are up to 1000 Mbps.
• 2 x SPF ports for connecting optical cables
• 2-pin industrial DC power socket with an input voltage range of 7-57 VDC
• 8 x Gigabit Ethernet with speeds up to 1000 Mbps
• Status LEDs 16 x Ethernet, 1 x power supply, 2 x SFP
• Degree of protection IP30
• Operating temperature -40 ° C to 75 ° C
• Aluminum housing with the possibility of mounting on a wall or DIN rail
• Dimensions 132 x 44.2 x 95 mm
• Weight 456 g
Quick Start Guide Video
The Quick Start Guide video guides you step-by-step through setting up the switch.
Standard package contains:
• Teltonika TSW210
• QSG (Quick Start Guide)
We recommend using the complete user manual and documents for configuration, official materials can be found here.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet and quick manual.