Thales Gemalto Cinterion EHS6 Terminal USB Rel.4
The Cinterion EHS6 Terminal USB Rel.4 product has an EOL (End of Life) status, the last order date is 31. 5. 2023. The product is for sale while stocks last.
Thales' suite of Cinterion® 3G smart terminals takes M2M simplicity to a whole new level. With built-in next-generation Java technology and plug-and-play solutions along with high-speed and secure HSPA +, which provides speeds of up to 7.2 Mbps downlink and 5.7 Mbps uplink, the TCP / IP connection allows the terminal to connect almost anywhere in the world.
Of course, there is also a backup in the form of 2G network support. The 3G mobile network supports five bands 800, 850, 900, 1900 and 2100 MHz. For this reason, the terminal is well suited for industrial applications such as measurement, remote monitoring, transportation, security solutions with HTTPS / SSL support and much more. Another advantage is the support of a number of voice codecs.
Thales Gemalto Cinterion terminals are available in three versions providing universal industrial interfaces, such as USB or Ethernet, and are housed in a compact, rugged housing with an integrated SIM card holder. The terminal can be powered in the range of 8-30 V AC / DC. The Cinterion range of terminals provide flexible and cost-effective solutions for quickly launching business solutions that are connected to the Internet of Things. A big advantage is also compatibility with the SensorLogic cloud platform, which enables immediate communication with the terminal, which reduces the complexity of integration and overall costs.
• 3GPP Rel.7 Compliant Protocol Stack
• EHS6T: Five Bands UMTS (WCDMA/FDD) (800, 850, 900, 1900 and 2100 MHz)
• EHS6T: Quad-Band GSM (850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz)
• SIM Application Toolkit, letter class 'b', 'c', 'e'
• Control via standardized and extended ATcommands (Hayes, TS 27.007 and 27.005)
• TCP/IP stack access via AT command and transparent TCP services
• Secure Connection for client IP services
• Internet Services TCP/UDP server/client, DNS, Ping, FTP client, HTTP client
• Supply voltage range: 8-30V
• Dimension: 115 x 86 x 26 mm (including connectors)
• Weight: approximately 130g
• Operating Temperature: -30°C to +65°C
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.