Thales Gemalto Cinterion PLAS9-W wireless module
Thales Gemalto Cinterion® PLAS9 wireless module is built for demanding, high performance IoT applications delivering LTE advanced connectivity under extreme conditions. With Cat. 6* LTE technology*, the PLAS9 enables sizzling data speeds of 300 Mbit/s download and 50 Mbit/s uplink plus seamless fallback to 3G and 2G networks. Providing reliable coverage in RF noisy urban areas as well as locations where 4G is still developing, it is an ideal solution for industrial routers and gateways, digital signage, industrial mobile computers and tablets.
• PLAS9-W: Hendeka-Band LTE-Advanced FDD: 700MHz (B28A, B28B), 800 MHz (B20), 850 MHz (B5, B18,B19, B26), 900 MHz (B8), 1800 MHz (B3), 2100 MHz(B1), 2600 MHz (B7)
Quad-Band LTE-Advanced TDD:1900 MHz (B39), 2300 MHz (B40), 2500 MHz (B41),2600 MHz (B38)
• Certifications: RoHS, RED and REACH, EuP support
• Control via AT commands (Hayes, TS 27.007, TS 27.005)
• Firmware update via USB
• Supply voltage range 3.3 - 4.2 V
• Dimensions: 40 x 32 x 2.8 mm
• Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +95 °C
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.