ThingMagic Nano Embedded UHF RFID MODULE
ThingMagic Nano delivers the smallest form factor for a Mercury Series embedded UHF RFID module with very low power consumption and is ideal for battery operated, low cost, small form-factor portable readers.
• Small size: 22 mm L x 26 mm W x 3.0 mm H (0.866 in L x 1.024 in W x 0.118 in H)
• Support for the EPCglobal Gen2 (ISO 18000-6C) protocol
• Support for a single monostatic RF antenna through board-edge connection
• Separate read and write levels, command adjustable from 0 dBm to +27 dBm in 0.01 dB steps
• 41 board-edge connections providing access to DC power, communication and GPIO signals
• UART; 3.3V logic levels; 9.6 to 921.6 kbps
• North America, EU, India, China, Korea, Australia, and Japan regions are supported with a single SKU
• Operating temperature range of -40°C to +60°C
• Tag read rate of up to 200 tags/second
• Maximum tag read distance of over 10 feet (3 m) with 6 dBiL antenna (33 dBm EIRP)
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.